SAFE PLACE Congress
VI International Scientific and Technological Congress
Resilience of public utility facilities and critical infrastructure against war, hybrid and terrorist threats
Military University of Technology Club
November 20-22, 2023
Safe Place Congress 2023
The 6th International Scientific and Technological Congress SAFE PLACE 2023 will take place on November 20-22 in Warsaw. This time, we will debate in an international format with the active participation of experts representing NATO organizations and international security institutions, as well as representatives of security departments in foreign organizations and facilities. What is more, the experience and conclusions from the implementation of tasks during the war will be shared with us by invited experts and practitioners from Ukraine. The participants of the Congress will be several hundred representatives of scientific and expert centers, security institutions, the protection and technical security sector, as well as public and critical infrastructure facilities. This year's Congress will surprise you with its innovative formula and a number of projects that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the field of the latest solutions to strengthen the security of institutions and facilities against war, hybrid and terrorist threats.
Why is it worth it?
- SAFE PLACE is the largest annual event in this field in Poland - we have tradition and quality proven during previous editions of the event.
- We have patronage and co-organizers that guarantee the highest quality of the proceedings.
- We ensure the presence of representatives of various sectors and areas - B2B standard.
- We guarantee a quality and fully varied time - we anticipate parallel practical workshop panels (e.g. responding to attacks, first aid in threats, technical security and security in cyberspace).
- We care about the friendly atmosphere of the Congress, resulting in contacts in the professional, scientific and expert fields.
- We have planned a number of cultural and integration attractions, such as an official banquet, an artistic performance of the academic choir, displays of the latest solutions in the field of counter-terrorist equipment (Police and Polish Armed Forces) and technical security.
- terrorism, anti-terrorism and counter-terrorism;
- responding to selected methods of the perpetrators' actions;
- preparing institutions and facilities for war, hybrid and terrorist threats;
- risk management and business continuity management;
- cybersecurity in public facilities;
- protection of critical infrastructure with mandatory and special protection facilities;
- security, including AT of the financial, energy and railway sectors;
- threats to unprotected facilities - universities, schools, shopping centers;
- technical security and physical protection in anti-terrorist security;
- first aid and medical rescue in anti-terrorist operations;
- anti-terrorist education - programs and projects.
- Security managers in Polish and foreign public buildings:
- critical infrastructure, facilities subject to mandatory and special protection
- public administration buildings, including those protected by the State Protection Service and the Speaker’s Guard
- areas, buildings and military facilities
- educational institutions and universities
- shopping malls, office buildings, large-area stores, fairs
- theatres, cinemas, museums, other cultural and sacral buildings
- banks, cash distribution centers, ATMs
- Representatives of science and experts
- Representatives of national security institutions
- The sector of protection of people and property as well as technical security
- Expert and scientific international organizations
Organizational and substantive partners:
Watch the video from Safe Place 2022
Meet our speakers
Beata JanowczykGovernment Centre for Security
prof. Kuba JałoszyńskiPolice Academy in Szczytno
Dr. Sajjan M. GohelNATO DEEP eAcademy
Assoc. Prof. Piotr Gawliczek, PhD dr h.c.NATO DEEP eAcademy
We invite you to watch the lectures, debates and reports from SAFE PLACE.
Subscribe to the Project Safe-TY channel and receive information about new materials.
We also encourage you to check out our training offerings on the Safety Project e-learning platform.